This sounds wonderful! With the various Jakarta projects I've been
trying to participate in, its been a real challenge to set up build
architectures for all of them (perhaps I should look at what GUMP
does).

I know there has been talk on jakarta-taglibs-dev about the JJAR/CJAN
projects and making use of them.

Lance

--- Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to create a build system using JJAR and Ant that will
> allow the
> use of a central repository of JARs on a local system so that JARs
> don't
> have to be stored in CVS but the build process for a developer will
> be just
> as easy.

<snip>