Hi,

I have only used the digester for very simple xml -> object mapping, but I
would like to use the digester to map the gump project profiles to java
objects and I thought I would ask if the following is possible before giving
it a whirl myself.

A gump project profile can have project information in the top level, and it
can also have nested project information. It looks something like the
following:

<project>
  <a/>
  <b/>
  <c/>

  <project>
    <a/>
    <b/>
    <c/>
  </project>
</project>

Sometimes the project info is in the top level, sometimes it is nested in
more <project></project> tags.

Would it be easy to use the digester to map this xml file into an object
with a collection of subprojects?

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl