Hi all,

I mentioned the pjal documentation, a 90-page document of 2 years ago,
a few times on the jallist.
As far as I know it is the only document that explains JAL full and in
detail and the only issue is that it is not maintained.
However, I don't see any response on this matter which makes me wonder
if it is only me who would like such a manual? I'm even concidering to
adapt it to the current version myself, instead of working on jallib.
But... i'm new to lyx so that will take a lot of time. And I can do
the typing on my own, but need people to provide feedback on what
should be changed / added, to verify what I have written and translate
it into English.
In addition to this, we should update all examples to jallib and could
add basics of jallib.

But before I decide to work on this, I'd like to have your view on this matter.

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to