Joep Suijs wrote:
> In the original version, I only added REPEAT in the toc.
> In the fixed version, the labels are added. They do work in IE but I
> can confirm it does not in firefox. Don't know why...

I know:  the HREF= specifies a '#' character, which means that it is a 
local reference (to a name within the file), but that character is not 
part of the reference itself, in other words the NAME= should not 
contain that '#' character.  When you remove it the links work.

HTML files should be valided by the HTML validator at www.w3.org

BTW You called the 'fixed' file 'JaV2....'   typo, I suppose.

Regards, Rob.


-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to