In the original version, I only added REPEAT in the toc.
In the fixed version, the labels are added. They do work in IE but I
can confirm it does not in firefox. Don't know why...

Joep

2009/1/1, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>:
>
>
> Hi Joep,
>
> Joep Suijs wrote:
> > Okay, fixed the links.
>
> What exactly did you fix? When I click (Firefox 3.05) on one of the
> underlined lines in Table of contents nothing happens, like with Kyle's
> original.
>
> > While doing so, I noticed that there was a chapter added (repeat) that
> > was not in the index. Maybe there is a link to the non-working links.
>
> You committed a 'fixed' version: same problem ... same question!
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to