Hi Seb,

Sebastien Lelong wrote:

> I was thinking about adding my GP2D02 lib but I need last compiler (still in
> beta). I also wonder if I'll have time for this, so nevermind if it's not in
> the release.
> 
> But... I point again to this problem about 2.4j bug: can't pass pins as
> argument. Currently, only my GP2D02 lib needs it. But this is a feature
> users may need. And our libs needs 2.4j version, because of _warn
> "deprecated" statement... Do we want to release jallib 0.3 with this
> compiler's version and with this bug ?
> 
> I would prefer to wait next 2.4k.

OK, we should wait for 2.4. I'm using 2.4k_beta here all the time. No 
problems so far, but I have no specific need for it.

> Also, what about LCD shcematics ? Ready to put to SVN ? Richard ?

I would also like to know the status of the USB libs... Albert?

> Finally, I worked on release script few day ago, but I sure need more time
> to update it ("project" map, particularly). So expect some delay about it
> (maybe eggs will be melted...)
but still chocolate....

Regards, Rob.


-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to