Hi Seb,

On 12 apr, 22:21, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> > About the hardware, I don’t know, I think its OK but you have to ask
> > Joep, because
> > it must work with his librarys.
>
> IIRC, he said this was ok, but he may confirm.
>
>
>
> > And we need to know which files we want to place, the combined one or
> > the separate ones.
>
> I can't remember the differences... I had a look at all the 4 files, I can't
> see which is combined, which is separated. Could you give some more
> information ?
>
combined is one file with schematic and lay-out, separated is one
schematic file and one lay-out file.
I put 1x16 single files and 2x8 combined on SVN.
please let me know which one you all prefer

Greetz

Richard
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to