On Apr 7, 10:48 pm, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> I was thinking about adding my GP2D02 lib but I need last compiler (still in
> beta). I also wonder if I'll have time for this, so nevermind if it's not in
> the release.
>
> But... I point again to this problem about 2.4j bug: can't pass pins as
> argument. Currently, only my GP2D02 lib needs it. But this is a feature
> users may need. And our libs needs 2.4j version, because of _warn
> "deprecated" statement... Do we want to release jallib 0.3 with this
> compiler's version and with this bug ?
>
> I would prefer to wait next 2.4k.
>
> Also, what about LCD shcematics ? Ready to put to SVN ? Richard ?

Sorry for the late reply, working on print.jal and a phone butler
project, ran
in some problems with MPlab as you probably read on jallist regarding
asm for 18F micro’s .
Print.jal requests from Joep is working  but I am not satisfied at
this moment so not yet placed on SVN.

About the hardware, I don’t know, I think its OK but you have to ask
Joep, because
it must work with his librarys.
And we need to know which files we want to place, the combined one or
the separate ones.

Do you have a hardware section on SVN where we can place this files ?

Greetz

Richard

>
> Finally, I worked on release script few day ago, but I sure need more time
> to update it ("project" map, particularly). So expect some delay about it
> (maybe eggs will be melted...)
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
>
>
>
> > What about a new release? Eastern is the period to lay eggs....  Is
> > there anything in somebody's pipeline we should wait for? Not in mine.
>
> > Regards, Rob.
>
> > --
> > Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>
> --
> Sébastien Lelonghttp://www.sirloon.nethttp://sirbot.org
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to