Oh, and what about 1N4148 diode ? What's the purpose ? Make sure the circuit
is correctly polarized ? Can a 1N4007 do the job ?

...
Seb

2009/7/8 Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm currently building the LCD interface board (and by this way will write
> a new blog post). I'm a little confused by the resistance values. According
> to the schematic, R5 is "4R7/0.5W". Does this mean 4.7Kohm or 4.7ohm ? Does
> it really have to be 0.5W, or 0.25W is ok (well I guess this wasn't put here
> randomly, but I don't have a 0.5W resistance, so I wonder if a 0.25W could
> the trick, or if this will result in some smoke...).
>
>
> Seb
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>



-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to