Hi Seb,

Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> Hi Rob,
> 
> I'm building the LCD interface project, and built this board:
> http://code.google.com/p/jallib/source/browse/trunk/project/lcd_interface/serial_display_hd44780_1x16_pcb.pdf
> 
> So far so good, I have my board done, with all the components. Now I need to
> connect it to the LCD, to the 1x16 connectors. My question is how do you
> assemble the board (backpack) and the LCD ? Physically viewing how it's done
> would really help me. I may completely misunderstand the whole thing :)

I'm afraid I cannot really help you with this. So far I always connected 
LCD and PCB with a flat cable (e.g. old diskette cable).

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to