Comment #3 on issue 78 by robhamerling: Normalized format for jallib  
information
http://code.google.com/p/jallib/issues/detail?id=78

The layout of the JSON version of pinmap_pinsuffix appears to differ only  
slightly
from the python format. Changing my script to convert it to a format I can  
handle in
Rexx was a piece of cake.
Preliminary conclusion: JSON is a format that I can handle (for input).
So as far as I'm concerned you may replace the pinmap_pinsuffix.py file by  
the JSON
format.

Which other files are candidate to be converted to JSON format?

Whether I can provide files in JSON format is a different matter, but of  
later concern!






--
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to