Feel free to join our website team, We would love to have some help at
the website. We need more tutorials.
http://groups.google.co.in/group/jalsitedev/topics?gvc=2

I was going to make a forum, and may do so again. One of the main
requests on a form is a mailing list. I did have this working before,
but I had not done so carefully. Actually, the forum is still there
with mailing list built in. It needs some TLC. It is not used, and not
linked to: http://www.justanotherlanguage.org/forum/

I was even able to combine this list with the forum, so a user could
post here and it would show up there, and the other way around.

Matt.

On Oct 23, 1:48 pm, Burt Ratliff <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've been trying to get the word out about Jalv2 and jallibs need a a real
> forum I was thinking about hosting one if I could get you all to use it and
> some one to help with it. We could use  PHPBB  You can email me about it if
> you  want. [email protected]
>
> But if jalv2 and jallibs had a forum people would use it more. And we could
> post hardware ideas and code
>
> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 8:05 AM, mattschinkel <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> > cool, thanks
>
> > On Oct 23, 8:56 am, "funlw65(Vasi)" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Thanks to @be80be, we got some attention onhttp://digital-diy.com:
>
> > >http://digital-diy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3241
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "jallib" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to