I've got power LOL not that I'm a good coder but I help a lot of people with
hardware and simple coding and a lot of people google my nick name and
things I write
like this in the top 4 hit
http://www.google.com/search?q=jalv2+%26+jalib+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
And this top 1 hit
http://www.google.com/search?q=74hc164+using+swordfish+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Maybe I'm good for some thing even if I'm not that smart LOL

Oh your going to get more I'm going to post the last one in Jalv2 and make
sure I add jallib
in there to

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 10:04 AM, mattschinkel <[email protected]>wrote:

> justanotherlanguage.org is now getting more hits then jallib google
> code, and also more hits then blogspot. So, we are doing well.
>
> What about the issue is mailing list? Can you implement a mailing list
> into a Drupal forum? Some people don't like forums and would rather do
> everything by email. Some are also concerned about bandwidth usage, so
> they use mailing lists.
>
> The forum does not need to be built into Drupal if it is given a nice
> template. I like a wide forum, with links at the top instead of having
> the menu on the left.
>
> I think it is good to have some discussion about these things at
> jallib group as we are now (instead of jallib website dev group) to
> keep others informed.
>
> Matt.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to