hi vasi
thanks for pointing this attention from digital-diy, interesting!
about forum, I think I'm the domai owner, but this has nothing to do with me! there have been discussions maybe one year ago, maybe it's time to re-consider ?

cheers
seb

--
Sébastien Lelong

Le 23 oct. 2010 à 20:03, "funlw65(Vasi)" <[email protected]> a écrit :

Frankly, I would like something like digital-diy.com . The team
already have a site, you know it, justanotherlanguage.org built around
drupal so, a plugin forum exist and can be easily integrated. But
depends on the domain owner. I think...

Vasi

On Oct 23, 8:48 pm, Burt Ratliff <[email protected]> wrote:
I've been trying to get the word out about Jalv2 and jallibs need a a real forum I was thinking about hosting one if I could get you all to use it and some one to help with it. We could use PHPBB You can email me about it if
you  want. [email protected]

But if jalv2 and jallibs had a forum people would use it more. And we could
post hardware ideas and code

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 8:05 AM, mattschinkel <[email protected]>wrote:

cool, thanks

On Oct 23, 8:56 am, "funlw65(Vasi)" <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks to @be80be, we got some attention onhttp://digital-diy.com:

http://digital-diy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3241

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]<jallib %[email protected]>
.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en .


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to