> Surly the easiest thing for you to do
> would be to get a 18f4620 

Should arrive tuesday. I've just ordered it yesterday.

> and I can send over a .hex file if you want.

or just an md5sum of it... same source code on same compiler should give the 
same hex code, no? ;-)

> using jal
> 2.4n (compiled JunĀ  2 2010).

Yes, I have the same.

> After you get it working,
> go back and see
> what was wrong in the first place.

Good idea. 

> Your line "until count1 == 0 " comes to my attention since
> count1 is a
> word variable, not a byte.

I've changed it to a byte, but the problem was not 65536 runs instead of 256, 
but only 1 run and a freeze ;-)

I was a bit disappointed when I found out that a word variable should be needed 
for a loop 256. 

And, of course, I had tried with the original (var word count1) setting first.

Greets,
Kiste


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to