I didn't follow this point, but I (mis?)understood bug wasn't fully
qualified.
Creating such a compiler, another 2.4n, not coming from standard release
way, doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Only Kyle should release compiler
binaries, not us, or it'll be a maintenance nightmare...

Cheers,
Seb

2011/1/31 Oliver Seitz <[email protected]>

>
> >I second Rob's advice, let stick to a stable compiler.
>
> While I agree in general, I want to point out that there seems to be a
> variable-reuse problem that does only show when running the code, not while
> compiling. Perhaps it would be best to include a 2.4n-version that defaults
> to -no-variable-reuse.
>
> Greets,
> Kiste
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to