Hi Kiste,

Sometimes I have to push things aside. So is this topic. I have taken up
the matter again and on my pin board both the transmitter and the receiver
work with a 12F683 at 1200 baud. I did put a 100nF in series at the output
according to your diagram. I also put a similar filter in the input of the
receiver. Identical to your proposal but because I know absolutely nothing
about filter matters I don't know if I did this right.

I feed a separate uart signal as input and read out another uart with the
receiver.

I recorded the signal with audicity and saved it as WAV. When playing back
to the receiver I do get responses but there is quite a bit of junk.

My question : what should the inlet filter to the receiver look like.

I know your box of thanks is already full, but I'll add another one.

regards

Hans