Hello all,
I've tried many things, but I always had problems. I have now received a
handful of MT8880 from china and this time they all worked. Even when I
apply this I regularly have malfunctions, but if I repeat every command 3
times and check then it works. I'm a bit further, only the person I was
working for has unfortunately chosen something else. So this will go in the
"you can't know box" for now.
We continue happily, it remains fun.
regards
Hans