To be honest Tetsuya, it makes me scared to use it.  Javadoc to me is so
basic and takes so little time, to actually argue against it...  To me
this is the same as an argument to write variables a1, a2, a3... Its
code quality.  This is an active argument for poor code quality and I
can't believe this is controversial!