From: "Danny Angus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "James Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 4:45 PM
Subject: RE: JavaMail as the message store

> Right, so basically just removing (and/or making abstract) the
> MailRepository interface, removing the definitions of MailRepository
> URLs in config.xml, and then fixing everything that uses that directly.
>   I'm a bit leary we're missing something, but sounds like a plan.

Me too. I'd like to know what mailetcontext get repository is going to be
replaced with in mailets, I hope it will be clear and simple for mailet
authors to see how to get and create new repositories.

Also, if fetch is going to use javamail we need to make sure that other
mailets cant harvest usernames and passwords, or make connections
masquerading as the users fetch is authenticating as.

I'm not sure how suitable it is for multiuser like this, it may be fine,
this is 2c worth of security warning.

d.