No, you are right, it is missing in the class related part of the javadoc; I'll fix
it. I had only written it in the getRecipients() methot related part of the javadoc:

getRecipients
protected Collection getRecipients()
                            throws MessagingException

        Description copied from class: AbstractRedirect
        Gets the recipients property. Returns the collection of recipients of the new
message, or null if no change is requested. Is a "getX()" method.

        Overrides:
                getRecipients in class AbstractRedirect
        Returns:
                the recipients init parameter or SpecialAddress.SENDER or
SpecialAddress.RETURN_PATH or null if missing

Vincenzo