> > Redirect would insert a new, Redirected, message into the spool.
> I wasn't sure that it _always_ does this.

Technically, it would depend upon a variety of parameters.  For example, if
passthrough is false, then it may be possible to reuse the message.

> I already added a wiki comment about the endless loops related to
> this (otherwise reasonable) behaviour.

Looping, again, depends upon the matching criteria.

> > The default for Redirect is that the inline type is BODY.  Try using:

> This is another case where the Redirect use a different rule
> then the "if not specified it is not changed".  BTW this
> should also be documented. I can submit a patch.

Please do.

Personally, I wish that the Redirect defaults were different from what they
are, but changing them would potentially break existing configurations.  In
my opinion,

   <mailet match="All" class="Redirect" />

should be effectively a no-op, since nothing would change.  On the other
hand, for defaults that are not documented, perhaps we can make some changes
to establish some consistency and sanity.  Obviously, we'd have to document
the change(s).

Opinions?

        --- Noel