> > Always was.  I propose that for undocumented defaults, that we change
them
> > to be consistent (as discussed in this thread), and document the
changes.

> We can't do that. It would break most config.xml files around.

Yes, I know ... <<sigh>>  I said as much in an earlier message.  Wishful
thinking in a moment of weakness.  I was kind of hoping that no one would
object, but you are correct to do so.

> I suggest to complete what I'm doing getting a totally back compatible
> and documented Redirect, and later on we can have a new one [that]
> behaves as Noel says, and Redirect extends it just changing the
> defaults to keep the compatibility.

Probably the best thing to do.  Redirect used to call itself Resend.  We
could adopt that name for the new mailet if we don't come up with a better
one.

Would it be reasonable to have AbstractRedirect have the consistent
defaults, which are then picked up by AbstractNotify, Forward, and other new
subclasses of AbstractRedirect; and have Redirect introduce its
compatibility values?

        --- Noel