hey all,
i'm using 2.0a2 with smtphandler from 2.1a1-2002-8-18.
i currently have the following smtp config:

<authRequired>true</authRequired>
<verifyIdentity>true</verifyIdentity>

i would like to allow just one user to bypass verifyidentity and use a business
address. i am considering disabling verifyidentity and making the folowing changes to
the transport processor:

       <!--  Processor CONFIGURATION SAMPLE: transport is a sample custom
        processor for local or remote delivery -->
        <processor name="transport">
          <!-- Is the recipient is for a local account, deliver it locally -->
          <mailet match="RecipientIsLocal" class="LocalDelivery">
          </mailet>

          <!-- If the host is handled by this server and it did not get
          locally delivered,  this is an invalid recipient -->
          <mailet match="HostIsLocal" class="ToProcessor">
            <processor>error</processor>
          </mailet>

<!-- this begins my modification to the transport processor  -->
    <mailet
match="SenderIs=user1@localhost,user2@localhost,user3@localhost,user3@otherhost"
       class="RemoteDelivery">
            <outgoing> file://var/mail/outgoing/ </outgoing>
            <delayTime> 21600000 </delayTime>
            <maxRetries> 5 </maxRetries>
          </mailet>

    <mailet match="All" class="ToProcessor">
      <processor> error </processor>
    </mailet>
<!-- this ends my modification to the transport processor -->
        </processor>

does anyone see any glaring problems with this modification or does anyone know of a
better way to accomplish the same thing?

regards,