> Thanks to everyone for trying. Not sure why no one can recreate this.

Neither am I, and I really want to understand what is happening on your end.
How comfortable are you putting some debug messages into James and
rebuilding?

> Finally, I used windows exploder to look at only the 'cc' account
> directory. [Each] time the old message would disappear and the
> new message would appear.
> If anyone on the list wants me to, I can create a bugzilla entry
> that recounts the behavior.

Sure.  And if you're up for some diagnosing, you might want to grab the
current sources from the CVS, and we can see if we can spot what is
happening.

        --- Noel