Imran,

> Where do you I need to add IP addresses.
>
> Here is summary of IP Addresses as part of my setup
>    Router 192.168.7.254 (Also Default Gateway)
>    James  192.168.7.45
>    WAN IP 64.173.xx.xx
>
> Ports 25 & 110 from Router's WAN IP (64.173.xx.xx)
> are mapped to James server (192.168.7.45)
>
> Which of these do I need to add and where in config.xml
>
> I have already added DNS IPs
>
>   <dnsserver>
>         <servers>
>           <server>206.13.28.12</server>
>           <server>216.34.6.183</server>
>           <server>206.13.31.12</server>
>         </servers>
>         <authoritative>false</authoritative>
>   </dnsserver>
>
> I hope this is not too much trouble for you.

The specific problem is that James is unable to figure out when an email
is intended for local delivery.  James does this by consulting the
values specified in the <servernames> directive in the config.xml.  Your
config.xml shows

      <servernames autodetect="TRUE">
        <servername>localhost</servername>
      </servernames>

So the server will deliver emails addressed to "localhost" as well as
any internally discovered host name.  Please note that this doesn't
include IP addresses.

Now you didn't specify what version of James you're using.  There were
some specific issues in this area that were resolved in James 2.1, so
you'll have to give me more info on your version and requirements if I'm
going to give you any more specific details.

--Peter