Imran,

Are you using a mail client on the same machine as the server?  Because
right now your mailet are configured to reject any remote mail that
isn't sent from a mail client on the same machine as the server.

You've turned on SMTP AUTH, so you are able to support non-local mail
clients without being an open relay.  To turn off this filtering you
should comment out the following mailet:

          <mailet match="RemoteAddrNotInNetwork=127.0.0.1"
class="ToProcessor">
            <processor> spam </processor>
          </mailet>

--Peter