Hi,

> Anyway, if you want to be tracking bounces, you really should look into
> VERP.  James doesn't have an out-of-the-box ability to do this for you,
> but you can write a mailet to track VERP bounces.

Which is something I have been looking into, but I am dreading the thought
of having to parse all of the different flavors of bounce messages that
exist.
Using VERP you can easily identify who you sent the original message to
which bounced, but it does not tell you why it bounced and it does not tell
you if the bounce is temporary, permanent, auto-reply, etc....

I have been looking around to see if someone has already done the bounce
parser. So far I have not had much luck.
This http://www.boogietools.com/products/productBoogieBounce.asp could have
been nice but its a win32 dll and costs :-(

Sergei