>But in fact is something to address, and my plans are to change it from
being a matcher that does everything to being a mailet that has 2 special
init parms:
>a <headerName>my [EMAIL PROTECTED]</headerName> and
>a <scanAlways>true/false</scanAlways>.

If you could name the header as you want, I think the problem mentioned (add
manually the headers) disappears (it's very very difficult you know the
headers' estructure). So, you can name the header 'X-MessageIsInfected' or
'PepeGoesToTheBeach', it's the same that passwords maintenance :)

See you,
Carlos