Ok,

but the reason for all this, as said in my message, is to avoid scanning more than
once. Look at this example (in my own system):

1) A message is received.
2) The IsInfected matcher looks for the header, doen't find it, then scans, finds no
virus, writes the header saying that it is not infected, and passes over.
3) Later on a RecipientIs matches and an AvalonListserv forwards the message to 200
users, all in this same domain.
4) For every one of those 200 messages:
        4.1) A message is received.
        4.2) The IsInfected matcher looks for the header, finds it and passes over.

If in step 4.2 the matcher doesn't look for the header, there would be 200 unnecessary
scans all at once.

Vincenzo

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]