This is what I would say:

Hon o wasurete gakkou ni itta.
isshoukemmei ni benkyou shita no ni shippai shita.

On Saturday, April 7, 2007, at 03:46  AM, randhir_nag wrote:

> How do i translate the following:
>
> I went to school without my books.
> Isnpite of studying so hard,I failed.
>
> thanks.
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
Aaron Ackerson
=============
My new song, "SHC": http://www.AaronAckerson.com/listen.html
Aaron Ackerson Forums: http://aaf.forums-awesome.com/forums/



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to