I have to admit that I don't understand the text very well. I mean, I
understand the words and individual sentences, but they somehow don't make
much sense to me. They'd be much more logical, if in the first sentence
there was "Nihonjin ga eigo de Video Blog tsukutte ...".

My attempt to translate the text is as follows:


Let's think about it in a more simple way.
I wonder what purpose is there for a Japanese person to make a video blog in
Japanese and post it on YouTube. (I don't intend to make fun of this video
of yours.) It's a different matter if it's a Japanese fluent in English as
you are, but...


By the way, δΈŠζ‰‹γ„ (kanji for jouzu plus i) is read "umai" and means more or
less the same as jouzu-da, but is an i-adjective.

Maciek


2007/4/21, ai3131 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: I would like your help.
Mind translating this for me? I am curious as
to its meaning. I happened to see it somewhere on youtube.com. It's
from someone signed "Timepark".

Motto tanjun ni kangaeyoo ne.
Nihonjin ga nihongo de VIDEO BLOG tsukutte YOUTUBE ni ageru koto ni
nan no imi ga aru no ka na? (Konkai no anata no VIDEO wo baka ni shite
iru wake dewa arimasen) Anata no yoo ni eigo ga joozu-i nihonjin nara
betsu dakedo...

[the "i" after "joozu" might be a typo]

Hmm. I'll try to translate it, but I fear that I might get the nuances
wrong.

"Let's think more clearly. I wonder, what business does a Japanese
person have in making a video blog in Japanese and putting it on
YouTube? (I am not saying it to make fun of this video.) A (Japanese)
person like you who is capable of good English is exceptional, but...."

- Arian I.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to