--- In [email protected], Cain s <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Motto tanjun ni kangaeyoo ne.
> 
> Maybe you should think more simply ok.
> 
> > Nihonjin ga nihongo de VIDEO BLOG tsukutte YOUTUBE
> > ni ageru koto ni 
> > nan no imi ga aru no ka na? 
> 
> After all, just what is the point for a Japanese to
> make a video blog in Japanese and put it up on You
> tube? 
> 
> >(Konkai no anata no VIDEO wo baka ni shite 
> > iru wake dewa arimasen) 
> (I am not trying to belittle your video or anything)
> 
> -Anata no yoo ni eigo ga
> > joozu-i nihonjin nara 
> > betsu dakedo...
> 
> Well, but I guess the case is a bit different for
> someone who speaks English well, as you do. 
> 
> And that's pretty much a translation of the nuances
> (obviously it is different from literal translation.
> 
> X>

Thank you for the translation. (A much better one than mine.) I 
wonder, have you lived in Japan before? I believe there are certain 
nuances that can be learned only in actual conversation with Japanese 
persons.

- Arian I. 



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to