I have installed Apache/Jserv on Windows NT.  In 'development' mode
everything seems to be fine but my feeling is that the NT will not be
sufficient when there is a heavy load on the system.

I know that Apache for NT is not as stable as Apache for other unixes.  Any
experience using NT under a havey loaded system? Any reliable performance
comparisons to a similar machine running linux or some other unix variant?

I will summarize the personal responses I get to the list.

Thanks

--
Yusuf Pisan                  ,--_|\   School of Computer Sci. & Engin.
Phone:  +61 2 9385 3961/1441/      \  The University of NSW