Hi,

  I'm trying to find out where the message in the apache error_log file
comes from:

**Out of memory, exiting**

 We create a lot of threads (a couple of hundred), although we allow only
3 to run at the same time, sometimes a lot of threads got processed but we
never get through, say more than 1/4 of the whole list.

 The effect on the server after getting this message is nearly the same as
restarting the server,

 Tried to raise the heap size (-Xmx), no luck , how can I debug this
stuff,

Luc.