BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Kenneth,
Thanks for the reply.
I should clarify.
My configuration was
repositories=/usr/local/jserv/servlets
repositories=/usr/local/jserv/servlets/mypackage/myservlets

It was my understanding that these directives would be chained
and the requested file would be searched for in an order of preference
from first to second, etc.
I would like to set up my own zone so that I can expand the
repositories as needed so I may use seperate URLs in my development
environment
as a way to organize projects and packages.
My theory was to simply create a new zone which I could then
add repositories and in conjunction and ApJServMount directives
in the jserv.conf file.

Like this

jserv.conf file :
ApJServMount /newURL /myzone

myzone.properties file :
repositories=/usr/local/jserv/servlets/newpackage/newservlets

The servlets would be contained in a package called
newpackage.newservlets

and I would place them in a directory like this
/usr/local/jserv/servlets/newpackage/newservlets/aNewServlet.class

Is my understanding of this flawed?
If so, where or what am I missing?

Chris Mangiapane
[EMAIL PROTECTED]