On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:22:56 +0100, mark harwood wrote:
> Andrzej, have you tried contacting the Thinlet author
> to see if he would consider releasing the old Thinlet
> code under an Apache license?

If this doesn't work out, the quickest solution might be to code a
clean-room implementation of the Thinlet APIs that Luke actually uses.
Once that happens everything can be donated to the Lucene project and a
conversion to Swing/Jaxx could happen at a more leisurely pace. I'll look
into how feasible this is soon.

Chris