From: Pasha Bizhan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 2:07 PM
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Test failure question

Hi,

> testBarelyCloseEnough(), testExact(), testMulipleTerms(), etc?  If so,
> then the NUnit is not doing this.  I tested by outputing to stdout.

NUnit calls setUp before each test and calls tearDown after each test.
Add Console.WriteLine and see the result.

Let me show:
------------------
        [TestFixture]
        public class TestPhraseQuery    {
                [SetUp]
                protected void SetUp()          {
                        directory = new RAMDirectory();
                        IndexWriter writer = new IndexWriter(directory, new
WhitespaceAnalyzer(), true);
                        Console.WriteLine("set up");
                }

                [TearDown]
                protected void TearDown()               {
                        searcher.Close(); directory.Close();
                        Console.WriteLine("tear down");
                }

                [Test]