+1.

On Oct 3, 2008, at 1:22 PM, Michael McCandless wrote:

OK let's try again!

Let's start a new VOTE to release these artifacts (derived from svn rev 701445) as Lucene 2.4.0:

   http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/staging-area/lucene2.4take3

Here's my vote: +1.

Mike

mark harwood wrote:

Hi Mike,
Given the repackaging any chance you can sneak in 2 contrib fixes I added recently?

Null pointer introduced to clients dropping in 2.4 upgrade  -
Bug in fuzzy matching                                 -

No big deal if it's too late.