Or alternatively disable testing, if junit is not available. Like you cannot
compile the QueryParser with JavaCC.

-----
UWE SCHINDLER
Webserver/Middleware Development
PANGAEA - Publishing Network for Geoscientific and Environmental Data
Tel.: +49 421 218 65595
Fax:  +49 421 218 65505
http://www.pangaea.de/