On 6/17/09 6:23 AM, Mark Miller wrote:
I have a special gift in not being clear.

I was just saying "be prepared, your turn is coming ;) "

But I havn't done a release myself - we don't release that often despite discussion that we should release more often every year or so.

I did notice though, that Mike did the release right after joining, and Michael did a release right after joining, and so ... looks like I am next in line followed by you.

One?!? I did 2.2, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2!

Everyone who is unhappy with the release TODO's, go back in your mail archive to the 2.2 release and check how many tedious little changes we made to improve the release quality. And besides the maven stuff, there is not really more to do compared to pre-2.2, it's just documented in a more verbose (=RM-friendly) way.

The maven stuff is also pretty simple... just for signing the artifacts I hacked a tool, because that gets tedious otherwise. When we're at that point I can try to dig it up... I think Mike has such a tool too.

 Michael