I don't look at it as just the week really. We got to 0 issues last
week, and these new issues have all really been cleanup and and bug
fixes. We have been in quasi feature freeze really. A lot of the issues
that are being addressed would have made sense to address over the
normal feature freeze. In my mind its closer to 2 weeks than 1. We had a
softer freeze week where we found and addressed a lot of little stuff,
and now we would have a harder freeze.

The schedule is always tentative as well. A bunch of (mostly) small
issues have popped, but I think that appears to be slowing. A lot of the
issue came because we had the advantage of an advanced users upgrade
experience to help us consider some of what we have done. Many of the
issues would be just as valid to come up during a freeze week as well.
Hopefully now fewer will. But if we find a ton of new issues over the
freeze week, we are free to extend the time we need. I'm hoping we will
be down to mostly javadoc and packaging by then.

- Mark