Mark Miller wrote:
> bq. Though we have 9 2.9 issues now...
>
> Right - we are kind of contingent on that - most look near done though,
> and some are documentation.
In fact, the number 9 is very misleading:

LUCENE-1798    FieldCacheSanityChecker called directly by FieldCache.get*

  looks about done

LUCENE-1836    Flexible QueryParser fails with local different from en_US

  looks about done

LUCENE-1850    Update overview example code
  I'll do it

LUCENE-1852    Fix remaining localization test failures in lucene
  Not done but test related

LUCENE-1087    MultiSearcher.explain returns incorrect score/explanation
relating to docFreq
  This is taken care of by 1847 witch is just about done

LUCENE-1848    Remove references to older versions of Lucene in
"per-release" documentation
  looks like its pretty much done

LUCENE-1849    Add OutOfOrderCollector and InOrderCollector subclasses
of Collector
  Not a bug or anything, just a nicety under discussion

LUCENE-1847    PhraseQuery/TermQuery/SpanQuery use IndexReader specific
stats in their explains
  Just about done, i have to add a cache

LUCENE-1760    TokenStream API javadoc improvements
  I'll do it

We could be ready by wed if wanted no problem. If it has to be thurs or
fri instead, thats the way it ends up.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com