I am patient :) And I'm not speaking for Mike, I'm speaking for me. I'm
wondering what your seeing. Asking Mike to rerun the tests without
giving any further info (you didn't even say that your seeing something
different) is unfair to the rest of us ;)

Giving 0 info along with your request just makes 0 sense to me and I
said as much.