: putting too many irons in the fire, especially non-critical ones. I don't
: see a way to assign it to myself, either I'm missing something or I'm just
: underprivileged <G>, so if someone would go ahead and assign it to me I'll
: work on it post 3.0.

Jira's ACLs prevent issues from being assigned to people who aren't listed
in the "Contributors" group.  THe policy has been to add people to that
list (for issue assignment) on request, so i hooked you up.

(NOTE: if anyone else has issues they're actively working on and would
like to be flagged as a "Contributor" in Jira so that the issues can be
assigned directly to you for tracking purpose, please speak up)

-Hoss