I think what has changed is that a lot more people hit this problem, and a
number of people provided answers, so it's much easier now for a new person to
learn what to do when this limit is hit.

At the same time, seeing how some people benchmark systems without tuning them
and then publish their results, cfs may be safer.

Otis
--
Sematext -- http://sematext.com/ -- Solr - Lucene - Nutch