I was able to get the RPM downloaded and it checksummed ok, but the install
failed because "glibc >= 2.1.2-11 is needed by jre-1.3-rc1".   I have
glibc-2.1.3 installed on my RedHat system.

Go figure.......

Peace.....

Tom

Joi Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/08/2000 01:05:57 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]