Hi all,

I've upgraded to RedHat 7.0 will all updates from RedHat
until now (all glibc, ...). I'm using j2sdk-1.3.0-FCS
without problems except the plugin. Running it
ends with:

[ivop@roger fonty]$ appletviewer Applet12.html

# # An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.#
Program counter=0x48821ffc
#
# Problematic Thread: prio=5 tid=0x804ebd8 nid=0x368f runnable
#
Neúspěšně ukončen (SIGABRT)

similar window in Netscape and plugin

Java itself runs without problems (rmi client/server, ...),
swing applications too (jedit).

Could someone point me to any solution, please?

ip
--
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:    http://ivop.regionet.cz