OK, I don't know a thing about jre's internals, but I can't imagine that it
can be very hard to make the win and linux versions compatible. Now that all
win fonts are available on Linux. Can somebody please explain this to me. If
it is possible to make a fix for this, then why not? Most browsers (all?)
have code that is designed to handle badly coded HTML. Why should this be any
different?

-Ole Jacob

--
GexCon AS, Bergen, Norway
Tel : +47 55574334 (office) +47 55558650 (home)