Calvin,
     Thanks. Attaching herewith the stacktrace. Could you say whether it is a
native stack overflow, or a java stack overflow?

java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java, Compiled Code)
        at sun.io.Converters.getConverterClass(Converters.java, Compiled
Code)
        at sun.io.Converters.getDefaultConverterClass(Converters.java,
Compiled Code)
        at sun.io.Converters.newDefaultConverter(Converters.java,
Compiled Code)        at
sun.io.CharToByteConverter.getDefault(CharToByteConverter.java, Compiled
Code)
        at java.lang.String.getBytes(String.java, Compiled Code)
        at
fiorano.jms.services.msg.def.FioranoMessage._dumpTableContents(FioranoMessage.java,

Compiled Code)
        at
fiorano.jms.services.msg.def.FioranoMessage.toStream(FioranoMessage.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
fiorano.jms.services.msg.def.FioranoTextMessage.toStream(FioranoTextMessage.java,

Compiled Code)
        at
fiorano.jms.runtime.pubsub.FioranoTopicPublisherProxy.send(FioranoTopicPublisherProxy.java,

Compiled Code)
        at
fiorano.jms.runtime.pubsub.TopicSendJob.execute(TopicSendJob.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
fiorano.jms.runtime.pubsub.FioranoProducerFactory.sendData(FioranoProducerFactory.java,

Compiled Code)
        at
fiorano.jms.runtime.pubsub.FioranoMessageProducer.publishData(FioranoMessageProducer.java,

Compiled Code)
        at
fiorano.jms.runtime.pubsub.FioranoMessageProducer.publishData(FioranoMessageProducer.java,

Compiled Code)
        at
fiorano.jms.runtime.pubsub.FioranoTopicPublisher.publish(FioranoTopicPublisher.java,

Compiled Code)
        at
com.sixd.inet.messaging.ess.fmqtopic.FMQChannel.sendImmediately(FMQChannel.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
com.sixd.inet.messaging.ess.fmqtopic.FMQChannel.send(FMQChannel.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
com.sixd.powertone.ess.inet.sender.InetSender.sendMessage(InetSender.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
com.sixd.powertone.ess.inet.sender.TelemetrySender.run(TelemetrySender.java,
Compiled Code)

-biju